Community Picnic, September 9
Fassnight Park on Sunday, Sept. 9th from 11:30am-2:30pm.
- If you'd like to come, please bring a dish to share.
- Drinks will be provided.
- We will be serving veggie burgers. Please tell us if you'd like one so we know how many we will need.
- There will be a table with free Dhamma books to share with each other and interested folks, so if you have any books that you would like to donate, bring them to the studio beforehand or to the park on the day of the picnic.
- There will be a mini meditation workshop to anyone who shows up and is interested in learning how to meditate, as well as an introduction to chanting.
- We will be putting up flyers around to invite everyone who is interested to attend. Of course, this is a family-friendly event, so bring the kids! There is a nice playground for them to play on.
You can download a print quality pdf (1.78 MB) of the flyer HERE.