Evening Meditation - 1st & 3rd Thursday in March
Join us for a new evening meditation held the first and third Thursday in March. The evening Open Sit is a silent, group meditation with a simpler format: between 7-8pm you can come-and-go any time, just do so mindfully and quietly. There is no formal guidance or discussion. This event is free; new and experienced meditators are welcome.
- Open Sit evening meditation
- Doors open at 7pm, close at 8pm. Come and go as you please.
- March 7 & 21, 2019. Feel free to attend one or both dates, see calendar.
- National Avenue Christian Church, March 7 in the Gallery, March 21 in the Parlor. Parking and directions.
- Free. Open to new as well as experienced meditators.
Cushions, benches, chairs, mats and blankets are available. For questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Pause, breathe and enjoy a peaceful evening of meditating together!