Daylong Meditation Retreat - June 9, 2019, Strafford MO
Join Ozarks Dharma Community for a Daylong Meditation Retreat in Strafford.
- When: Sunday, June 9, 2019, 9am-4pm
- Where: Strafford, MO, 30 minutes north of Springfield. Detailed directions will be emailed after you register.
- How to attend: Register online.
- Cost: Suggested donation of $15 per person at the door, but no one is turned away for lack of funds. Any amount paid above $15 helps those who may not otherwise be able to attend.
- The day will be held in Noble Silence. There are scheduled group sitting times, but feel free to practice sitting or walking meditation at your own pace the rest of the day.
SCHEDULE8:45am Registration check-in
9:00am Retreat Begins / Group Sitting Meditation with Don
11:15am Group Sitting Meditation with Janet
12pm Lunch (1 hour; we will maintain Noble Silence)
1pm Group Walking Meditation with Darryl (optional)
3pm Group Sitting Meditation with John
4pm Retreat Ends
WHAT TO BRING
- Sack lunch & water bottle. Tap water, fridge and microwave are available on site.
- We provide cushions, sitting mats and chairs. However, you are welcome to bring your own cushion or mat if you have one.
- Bug spray, sunscreen, hat, umbrella.
- Dress in layers for outdoor walking meditation. The site has limited space for indoor walking meditation.
GETTING HEREThe retreat location is in Strafford, MO, about 30 minutes north of Springfield. Detailed directions will be sent via email after your register.
If you need a ride or can give a ride, please mention this on the registration form.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.