Evening Meditations in April
Come to our Open Sit evening meditations on the first and third Thursday in April. The Open Sit is a silent, group meditation with a simple format: between 7-8pm you can come-and-go any time, just do so mindfully and quietly. A bell is rung every 20 minutes; use it as a cue to change from sitting to walking meditation, or walking to sitting meditation, or just remain in the mode you're in. There is no formal guidance or discussion. This event is free and open to all.
- Open Sit evening meditation
- Doors open at 7pm, close at 8pm. Come and go as you please.
- April 4 & 18, 2019. Attend one or both dates, see calendar.
- National Avenue Christian Church, Parlor Room. See detailed parking and room directions.
- Free. Open to new as well as experienced meditators.
Cushions, benches, chairs, mats and blankets are available. For questions, contact us at email@example.com.