Join ODC for Online Half-Day Retreats in May, June
Philip Moffit, a senior teacher at Spirit Rock, remarked that a half-day retreat can help the mind get still and stabilized. So let's turn our stay-at-home lives into a chance to cultivate stability. We invite you to join our online half-day retreats in May and June, hosted by ODC facilitators Rowena Raborar and John Ruff.
ODC Online Half-Day Retreats
Dates: Sunday, May 24th and Sunday, June 28th. Each is a stand-alone retreat. Feel free to attend one or both events.
Who Can Attend: Open to beginning and seasoned meditators.
Cost: There is no fee to attend. But if you wish to make a donation to ODC, you can via Paypal here.
How: These half-day retreats will be held in the ODC Ancillary Room. Use the Zoom link below.
- Meeting ID: 510 474 0209
- One tap mobile: +13126266799,,5104740209# US (Chicago)
- Dial by location: +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- 7:45am - Zoom room opens (say hello, troubleshoot technology issues)
- 8:00am - Retreat begins. Sitting meditation. There will be a guided option.
- 8:30am - Walking meditation. There will be a guided option.
- 9:00am - Sitting meditation
- 9:30am - Walking meditation
- 10:00am - Sitting meditation in the main zoom room. For those interested, John will lead an optional social noting Equanimity meditation.
- 10:30am - Walking meditation
- 11:00am - Sitting meditation
- 11:30am - Closing discussion
- 12:00pm - Retreat ends.
Please send any questions to Rowena at rowena.raborar[at]gmail.com. We look forward to practicing with you!
Ozarks Dharma Community Board & Facilitators