Blood Drive for Community Blood Center of the Ozarks - July 27, 2020
Please join Ozarks Dharma Community in partnership with National Avenue Christian Church in a blood drive for Community Blood Center of the Ozarks (CBCO). CBCO is the exclusive provider of blood to ALL your area hospitals.
- When: Monday July 27, 2020 1pm-6pm
- Where: National Avenue Christian Church, The Gallery Room. 1515 S National, Springfield.
- To donate blood: Appointments are strongly recommended. Schedule your time by calling CBCO at 417-227-5006 or go to www.cbco.org/donate-blood.
- To help volunteer as a staffer for the event: Sign up here.
- All donors receive a CBCO Throwback T-shirt and a $5 gift card. NACC will donate $5 per blood donor to AIDS Project of the Ozarks.
- Masks are required for donors and staff. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided. Photo identification required. Please eat well and drink plenty of fluids prior to the blood drive.
"When I was 7, my favorite Aunt Linda was hit by a drunk driver and not expected to live. She was given 48 units of blood and made it through those first critical days in part by those blood transfusions. Since then, I vowed to give blood when I could so that I could save lives and help save other people's favorite aunties, too."
We hope you'll join us in giving blood and giving back to our Ozarks community!