Join ODC Online Half-Day Retreats in Sep-Nov
Philip Moffit, a senior teacher at Spirit Rock, remarked that a half-day retreat can help the mind get still and stabilized. So let's turn our stay-at-home lives into a chance to cultivate stability. We invite you to join our online half-day retreats in September, October & November, hosted by various ODC facilitators.
ODC Online Half-Day RetreatsDates: (1) Sunday, September 6; (2) Sunday, October 4; and (3) Sunday, November 8. Each is a stand-alone retreat. Feel free to attend any or all events.
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Who Can Attend: Open to beginning and seasoned meditators.
Cost: There is no fee to attend. But if you wish to make a donation to ODC, you can via Paypal here.
How: These half-day retreats will be held in the ODC main Zoom room. Use the Zoom link below.
- Meeting ID: 225 818 0988
- One tap mobile: +12532158782,,2258180988# US
- Dial by your location: +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- 7:45am - Zoom room opens.
- 8:00am - Retreat begins. Sitting meditation.
- 8:30am - Walking meditation.
- 9:00am - Sitting meditation.
- 9:30am - Walking meditation.
- 10:00am - Sitting meditation.
- 10:30am - Walking meditation.
- 11:00am - Sitting meditation.
- 11:30am - Closing discussion.
- 12:00pm - Retreat ends.
If you have questions about these online retreats, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to practicing with you!
Ozarks Dharma Community Board & Facilitators